Reporting to the Business Administrator, the sales personnel will deal with one type of client: schools or education institutions. They will perform the following as part of their sales duties:
- Identify clients within their region to be targeted for sales
- Product activation
- Classify the clients’ needs and resources
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Present the products for sale through various means, devices etc
- Generation of proper documentation.
- Deployment and Implementation of our products.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly analyses.
- Any other task required to make all sales successful.
- Bachelor of Commerce or Diploma in Sales and Marketing `
- Must be proficient in IT/Computer literate
- Creative, out-going and adaptive personality
- Must currently reside within the chosen region
- A deep knowledge of the chosen region is required
- Ownership of a personal laptop and above-average IT skills will be an added advantage
-Recent graduates are encouraged to apply
NB: Remuneration will be performance based.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 7th 2017 with an application letter and a detailed CV indicating which region you are applying for in the email subject.